Google Forms paired with K4Community allows staff users to publish forms to K4Community Plus.
- Run a survey to get resident opinions
- Provide a transportation request form
- Provide an appointment request form for guests
- Take meal orders
K4Community Modules: Team Hub, Plus
Publishing a Google Forms link using Post Manager
- The staff user will create a Google Form
- The staff user will copy the “share” link
- The staff user will create a Post in Post Manager and paste the link copied in the link field
- The staff user will publish the Post to K4Community Plus
- The Plus user will access the form in K4Community Plus
- Form responses can be setup to be sent to an email address or can be viewed in a Google Sheets spreadsheet
The staff user can integrate Google Forms with K4Community with no assistance needed from K4Connect.