Eversound paired with K4Community allows resident users to view Eversound video in content in the resident app (Plus) and on their community TV channel (Direct Broadcast).
- Provide a library of Eversound videos to residents to watch based on their preferences
- Publish individual Eversound videos to the resident app (Plus) as their own post
- Schedule Eversound videos to the community TV channel (Direct Broadcast) as events.
K4Community Modules: Team Hub (required), Plus (required), Direct Broadcast (optional)
An Eversound subscription is not needed for this integration.
Resident users accessing a library of videos:
- The caregiver user will create a post in the Post Manager with a unique link to a Spiro100 library of videos
- The resident user will access the post in Plus and can interact with Spiro100 videos using the in-app browser (mobile) or their preferred browser (web)
Caregiver users publishing individual videos as posts:
- After enabled, Eversound videos will be available in Post Manager as draft posts.
- Caregiver users will schedule a draft post when they want to share that specific video.
- The resident user will see the video post in the resident app (Plus)
Caregiver users showing videos on community TV channel:
- The caregiver user will navigate to the Post Manager and find an Eversound video that they’d like to play on the community TV channel (Direct Broadcast)
- The caregiver user will copy the link to the video and use it to schedule a Virtual Event in Events Manager
Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to enable this integration.